Monday 15 June 2015

Layers, I like layers.. Parfait has layers

Thanks to 'Bun toting librarian' for this meme. (And Donkey from Shrek for the title)
Today, let’s get to know the blogger. Let’s peel back the layers of the onion.

LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE

What’s your preferred name? 
My name is Teresa, I prefer that but don't object to TB or Reese.
Do you wear glasses? 
Yes. I have worn glasses since I started high school.
How would you describe your fashion style? Comfortable 

LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE

What do you fear? 
Failing health 
What is your guilty pleasure? 
Hand made chocolates from 'cocoa desert' 
Buying something nice online 

LAYER THREE: YOUR THOUGHTS

What was your first thought when you woke up today?
How to get though the day as my head hurts - sinus is acting up
What you think about most?
Work 

LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?

To be loved or respected? 
Love & respect go hand in hand. If pushed I would go for respect.

Dogs or cats? Dogs. at the moment we have an older kelpie and he is a sweetie.

LAYER FIVE: BELIEF

Believe in yourself? 
Still have doubts about my abilities 
Believe in love? 
Yes

LAYER SIX: YOUR TALENTS

Do you play a musical instrument? 
Yep, my iPod 
Do you enjoy cooking? 
I enjoy baking, which is not quite the same thing, but my area... I love the chemistry of it.
Are you any good at gardening? 
I am rubbish at gardening, but giving it a go...

LAYER SEVEN: YOUR FAVOURITES

Favourite animal? 
Otters 
Favourite movie? 
Blade Runner 
Favourite book? 
To kill a Mocking Bird. Mum bought me a hardcover commemorative version for the 50th year a few years ago. She knows me.

LAYER EIGHT: AGE

Does age matter? 
Only to others. It's a number. You are this age and are therefore predictable.. Bollocks to that. 


Guilty pleasure this month :))

No comments:

Post a Comment