Sunday 30 June 2013

Any ending is also a beginning - blog the 30th

All good things must come to an end and so with the end of June, #blogjune is over.

I have to say, this year was inspiring and wonderful. 

posts about work, 
posts about play, 
posts about the same time everyday... (2:45 to be precise :)
posts about music
posts about food (yum)
posts about 'embedded librarians' FTW
posts about reading
posts about crochet
posts about our furry friends (chihuahua's rule that one, ok)

I've been sharing, and caring and laughing with you all (yay go PLN)
please keep writing no matter how small...
(Any and all from tweets to keek... )


Thanks to @flexnib for getting us excited and active again. Thanks to you all for writing.

I will be blogging in July, however my access may be limited to free wifi when I can get it... so normal service will not be possible, I hope those who are par-ti-ci-pating in 'comment July', enjoy it as much as Blog June.

So goodbye June *waves*, hello July *bows*...

Yours in possibility
@kalgrl
#blogjune
Blog everyday in June

Beep...


No comments:

Post a Comment